Now and foremost I will talk to you about domestic tourism will talk about tourism in the Arab Republic of Egypt, and I will write about stuff that already Raiatha in some Alqrye tourist In one day I went to one of the tourist villages in the city of Hurghada and did you stay there for some time, but I was surprised and shocked when Raiat that those who to work in the village do not care about workers, where I found a cleaner by taking the food out of the trash can and does eat it, and this is already something that is the deadliest and del it shows that the officials did not Aovru them enough to eat and when asked someone else told me and I quote that the village provide what one meal and there are two meals we we purchase it from the outside as we charge per day the amount of thirty pounds just do not how can we charge that extra amount and we are providing daily Mstelzmatna so we snapped what we can take him from the food fills our hunger so we do not have to buy certain foods from abroad smashed and saddened by what is happening and when she went to the main restaurant in the village deliberately to be late in I came out of the restaurant and I was shocked when I found out that the restaurant workers are also stealing the food that satisfies their hunger Fmahdt as follows considered some of those in charge of restaurant service after working daily them ended they takers remainder of food and throw it in the trash, but I found them take their food enough before they throw it in the trash and, of course, in order to do by eating before they return to their homes, but I was surprised when I found the director instruct them that they threw the food in the trash rather than eat. I looked at him and his grandmother suffered heart as well as from receiving food in the trash better for you to feed him on the job FINE your heart where treatment anthropomorphism Is the trash is better than working Are you a human feel to others, do you think they built admin I went to him and asked him why take the workers food and receiving in the trash rather than give for them to eat. he said to me, and I quote these orders to the owner of the village Vcolt him and where the heart of the owner of the resort in order to prefer Alrabsh for workers grieved Li said these orders and entered me in. then I learned that already Egypt is a country where one does not go hungry, but simply false slogans appeal to all owners Touristic villages Taamilo with your staff on the basis of their humanity in order not to Thaspo from God and so they given you the work required and that's all I'm saying and to forgive all of the readers of this subject that I have caused embarrassment to his feelings, but I prefer to acknowledge about this thing and thank you and good your reading

About Kado Aflam

«
Next
This is the most recent post.
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

تكبير القضيب

note

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Top